The Step by Step Diamond English Approach – Enjoy your Present
What you’ll learn
- Lose the fear both for Greetings and Farewells
- Master the use of the Simple Present Tense of verbs different from To Be
- To identify what are the Subject Pronouns and how to use them.
- Learn the basic rules to conjugate verbs ended in s, sh, ch, o, x, z, have, do, go, say, cry etc.
- To learn the basic structure to make an affirmative, negative statement in the Simple Present Tense.
- To learn the basic structure both to make up a Yes/No Question and Answer.
- To Identify both who Asks and who answers a question in the Simple Present Tense.
- How many types of Infinitives are there, what is the infinitive form in the English language.
- To learn how to speak using the Simple Present Tense